KWS Holdings Inc. Owns 100’s of Top Tier Brands and Domains (ASSETS). These assets collectively make up the common stock offering.
HOW IT WORKS
- Each ASSET holds a specific value of shares in KWS Holdings Inc., and are placed in the KWS Marketplace.
- Each ASSET requires the purchase of a ticket to play.
- ANYONE can purchase tickets with credit cart with an additional 3% charge at checkout or they can become members and purchase virtual currency for a 10% gain in spending in our marketplace.
- $1500.00 – CC Transaction = COST ($1545.00) – SPEND VALUE (1500)
- $1500.00 – COINS TRANSACTION = COST ($1500.00) – SPEND VALUE (1550)
- We accept E-Wallet Funds(10% gain) , cash, wire transfer, credit card.
GOLD BONUS PAYOUTS
- Anyone who becomes a member and funds their E-Wallet, and purchases tickets with their coins can participate in our GOLD BONUS PAYOUTS.
- Each ASSET has a pre-defined number tickets assigned before it maxes out.
- As each ticket is purchased a pre-defined amount of GOLD is Vaulted creating seed capital for the brand. 10% of the vaulted GOLD is traded to KWS Holdings Inc. for Virtual Coins.
- The GOLD BONUS: is equal to 10% of the GOLD BONUS VALUE at time of SELL OUT. (Value fluctuates with spot pricing)
- A SELLOUT means all available tickets have been purchased.
- At SELL OUT each ticket purchased with our VIRTUAL COINS will be dispersed it’s GOLD BONUS PAYOUTS in the members E-Wallet. This gives the member and additional 10% gain in purchasing power inside the KWS Platform.
- ie. based on today’s spot: TICKETS AVAILABLE: 3333 | TICKETS SOLD: 3333 | GOLD BONUS: $156,250.00 = $48.67 per ticket in CREDITED COINS (At Sell Out)
- Once, this occurs the funding is ended, and Development begins.
- Once the funding has closed each ticket holder will be converted over to an official Common Stock Holder in KWS Holdings Inc.
- Company will be seed funded.
- Company will have a Gold Reserve.